Sunday, July 31, 2005

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE!

IT IS SATURDAY NIGHT AND WE TRY really hard to prepare so that we can have a good Sunday. We usually clean the house, prepare as much of the meal as we can, and we especially bathe the kids and attempt to have them in bed at a decent time.

I got home from work at 11:50pm and found these three things were occuring.
1. Anna is quite sure that she IS Elton John
2. Owen sleeping like a good boy should.
&
3. Lydia preparing for Sunday school which she should have done days ago!

Tomorrow should be interesting


4 comments:

said...

1) I heart Elton, ergo, I heart Anna;

2) Owen clearly knows how to have a good time;

3) Do NOT publicly expose your wife's last minute preparation! Unless, of course, you're prepared to tell me what book she's reading, because I can't tell.

NPE said...

The book is Overcoming the World by Rev.Dr.Joel Beeke.

available on my first link under bibliophiles!

said...

Okay, you're out of trouble, as far as I'm concerned. ;-)

I need a reintroduction to the world of Reformed literature! Having been away from Grand Rapids about 4 years now is taking its toll. Help!

Manda said...

haha! You like Elton John pics huh? Have I got a pic for you! I'll try to find it. Check my blog tomorrow.