Friday, December 16, 2005

The Eyes Have It!

Here is a gross, but interesting (?) game:

People often compliment our children on their eyes and how pretty the color is. Can you guess which eye belongs to which family member? The winner will get a special prize....it is to be announced!

Here is the order:

A B

C D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, you have too much free time. Maybe you should go clean the kitchen floor...with the bleach pen. ;)

Wife, Mom, Teacher said...

That's easy! (I think....) A=Owen, B=Lydia, C=Nathan and D=Anna. The prize had better be good, too, because I left my baby unattended upstairs to do this.

Anonymous said...

A- Oh Oh, B lyd, C Anna, D, Nathan

Anonymous said...

A=Owen,B=Nathan,C=Anna,D=Lydia.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Maybe someone is right. Maybe not. Heidi my sister...you meant HiTLer. (just got you back for correcting me about Shedd('s) Aquarium.!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Creepy. Eye appointments..eye appointments.

Charles Jurries said...

A - Owen
B - Lydia
C - Nate
D - Anna

tanyawells said...

I agree with "echuckler".