A glimpse into the home of a family attempting to live a well-thought-out life.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Bacon Strip Lips
I will not tell you how he got a fat lip because some people are just way too sensitive. I will tell you that no one abused him. Well... some things are best left up to the imagination. (As for the Ritz crackers... I have no clue.... that is the preferred snack of the week.)
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Could it be that he asked for seconds at the supper table??
Oh.. heh heh... they haven't because they're sitting here at the desk waiting to be sent... oops... maybe I'll wait and send them along with Baby E's gift.
10 comments:
Could it be that he asked for seconds at the supper table??
What I think is so strange about Owen with a fat pair of kissers is that I look at him and I wonder... is that really Owen???
He looks so.... uncute!
Could it be that he was antagonizing someone or something and got bit? Just a guess. ;) Can I sue and have that someone or something put to sleep?
Umm, haha gramma E.
It was Samson, wasn't it?
Got a little to close to the vacuum cleaner he sleeps with perhaps?
Poor little guy... Have they gotten their post cards yet?
Oh.. heh heh... they haven't because they're sitting here at the desk waiting to be sent... oops... maybe I'll wait and send them along with Baby E's gift.
I just know it was the demon you call a dog.
Anony - I already said Samson. C'mon. Like that wasn't totally obvious.
I mean the other demon dog.
Post a Comment