
Meet the third Eshelman baby. We have been praying quite a bit for this little person. We have been praying that this baby, as well as Anna and Owen, love the Lord Jesus Christ from infancy. John the Baptizer was said to have leaped in the womb at the hearing of the name of Jesus. May all of our children be used for the glory of God and the advancement of Christ's Kingdom.
6 comments:
Awww! Yay for number 3! I'm praying for ya'll too!
You can tell it's an Eshelbaby since it's in sepia. :)
Is it a guyardo or a gallardo?
Wouldn't you like to know, Dr. G!?!?!
I'm 50% sure it's a girl and 50% sure it's a boy!!!!!!! I know what my next grandchild is.
You guys are poopie heads for not telling >:(
I can't STAND the suspense. And I want to know what to get for him or her.
But of course, I suppose since you ARE the parents you're allowed to do what you see fit. Poopieheads.
Post a Comment