Thursday, October 04, 2007

Opa Meet Watson; Watson, Opa.

Opa and Oma Malysa came to visit on Tuesday. Oma was here with Tante Heidi when Watson was born, but Opa had not met him yet. Of course Princess Molly wanted to come and to see him as well. We had a really nice visit, despite Oma not feeling well.
Here is a nice family picture. We took Molly for a walk and Owen and Anna walked her. They loved it, of course!
Molly's eyes are not good these days. She is about 17 years old! What an old brat. We love her.
Here is Larry with Watson. Watson was quite content and sweet the whole time.
Here is Oma with little Owen and Molly. We really think that Owen is quite cute, but his grins look so mischievous.
We have a few more pictures that Larry sent. If I have time, I will put them up as well... I think Heidi is coming on Friday too?? There will be some pictures there as well, I am sure!

No comments: