Of course, we forgot to tote the camera along with us- but be assured: we were all present. Not much has changed, except Heidi is toting a new hair color. She has gone much darker and lost the red and blonde highlights. It is a different look for her. Anna liked it a lot (and we all know that she has good taste).
Since she has left we have been looking forward to heading out for the week with Brian to good ol' Corry. We are going there for the National Day of Thanksgiving. Of course, in modern terms that means turkey, gluttony, football, turkey, and more football. It is nice to be with the family doing what we all do well together!
This year we are adding a Turducken to the menu. My dad and I have been planning on it for months! It is going to be great! Anna turns 4 on Thanksgiving as well. It is amazing how quickly they grow up! We will also be going to the Meadville RPCNA on the Lord's Day. I believe that is one of the congregations without a pastor right now.
So we wait for Wednesday to take our trip. Here are some things we are doing in the meantime:
Anna and Owen continue to run their used car lot in the dining room. They have been playing a cars and dolls combo game together for awhile. I wonder how a Barbie could get inside of a little Matchbox car... oh well, imagination is a good thing.
I know, little buddy. I know.
We look forward to some time away from Grand Rapids. Family, friends,fun, furkey, fand Fanna's firthday. Foo fould fask for fore?


2 comments:
Tell little Wattie I can't WAIT to pinch his widdle cheeks!!!!!
Ha, wait until you actually see and hold "little" Wattie. He is as "little" as George was!!
Post a Comment