Friday, January 04, 2008

In the Meadow We Can Build a PC Snowperson

Here is a picture that I snagged from Mrs. P's vacation from her vacation pics. It was taken at Paige's house a bit before Christmas. Paige made us all a wonderful soup and salad lunch. The wine was flowing and the laughter was abundant.

Behind Bill and Paige's house is the perfect hill for toddlers and pre-schoolers. We had a great time sledding and it helped Tammy to feel at home (she is from British Columbia... notice this snowman drinks Tim Horton's).

In the picture from the left: Owen, Lydia, Marion, George, Snowthing, Tammy, Paige, Anna's head, Nathan, Anna's body. Shawn was taking the picture and Watson was asleep in the house.

I am glad that Mrs. P brought her camera, because it may be the only outdoor activity for me until the golf courses open! (Notice I am in my winter clogs).

2 comments:

Mark said...

That's quite the snowman. I love how the adults are far more excited about it than the kids.

Mrs. P said...

That is also one of my favorite aspects because that's exactly how it was. The kids were interested for like, two seconds, while two old men played and tinkered with it nearly the entire time we were out.

It was a very fun day!