Friday, April 18, 2008

April Update: More to Follow, Promise



Time is moving along so quickly. It seems like the transition from winter to summer has come. I have plenty to d o to finish my seminary training. I have some Hebrew to finish and some papers to write. There is so much. I will be working through the summer to get it all done. I hope that I manage.

I have also been traveling a lot. This week is a coast-to-coast week. I was in Los Angeles last week and through Monday. I got to preach at a great church there that is in between Pasadena and Burbank. Very nice. The Pacific is incredibly beautiful. Tomorrow I fly out to Georgia and will be on the east coast. I am looking forward to being there again.

Next month I will be in Meadville PA and may get some time to swing north to see my parents. The same week I will be in Carlisle PA for a conference. Then later I will be in Topeka, Kansas.

The gardening is going well so far. Anna and Owen both seem to be interested in horticulture. They have lots of questions about plants and flowers and, of course, want to pick everything that is in bloom! We planted a number of seeds this year in the house and have the kids caring for them. We may have 50 Sunflowers this summer. It should be fun.

Well, I promise that there will be some photos coming soon. I really have not had time to do much of anything. The kids are great. Watson is growing fast and attempting to crawl. It is cute. Maybe I can get a youtube up of him crawling!

Off to finish my paper: Who Is this King of Glory: An Analysis of William Symington's Qualifications for Jesus Christ as Mediatorial King as Formulated in Messiah the Prince. Sound exciting?

No comments: