We finally have a new camera (finally is too strong. Our other one broke less than 2 weeks ago).
It is an amazing story really. We were blessed with a good price from God's gracious hand. The short story is that the one I wanted was at Costco. I looked on-line and could not find an uber-bargain. Walmart had the same one for $100 MORE!
I got it at Costco and they only had the display model. So... we played bargain boy. I won. They gave me 20% off and extended the warranty for another year. Blogging shall continue.
For those in Corry: Please tell others who want to view LOUA (like Stephanie and Josh, etc) that they should send me an email and I will add them: nleshelman@gmail.com
Today's blog:
Here is a short video of Watson crawling. He is getting super cute and now has 4 teeth. There is no talking yet, but he is beginning to pull himself up onto things. That is fun to watch. Pull up... tumble.
Red eye reduction off. Oops.
I think that he looks a lot like Anna. Anyone else?


2 comments:
Um yea. Especially with that hat he looks like Anna.
I want to come visit.
I think his nose is like Owen's and the rest is Anna. Can hardly wait to see all of you!
Post a Comment