She did okay. We were able to crawl out of bed, put on the Starbucks "Gold Coast", dress the kiddos and head off to church.
Anna wanted to sit here with Owen and I took that as a great moment to take a few pictures. I took 23.
She did really well at Church and even proclaimed, "amen!" upon the ending of Rev. Lanning's prayer. (Which is cute and embarassing, becuase we are not a Baptist amen shoutin' crowd!)


The one below is when I was trying to make the bed so I put them together while asleep. When Anna saw that Owen was next ot her, she put her arm around him, said "O-O" and went back to sleep.


2 comments:
Super cute pictures, indeed. Why have I noy any on my wall? Same goes for the Vedras. ;-)
Meanwhile, gotta love amen-shoutin' kids! Outta the mouths'a babes, hallelujah!
I could never and I mean NEVER put Emily down next to a sleeping Joshy. He would wake up say, "Emmy!" and then promptly squash, elbow, or wipe his nose on her. All obliviously of course. He really does love her...to death.
Post a Comment