Thursday, August 18, 2005

More pictures from the Jurries' Party

Notice Melissa VT's burger: bun, burger, ketchup, 20 pickles, a whole tomato, a head of lettuce, fifteen pounds of onion, mayonaise, and a top bun. Wow!
The famous Not Liberal, commonly known as Steve convinces his friends that his ideas are far superior from their's and that one day all will bow to his supreme authority on politics.
I did not drink. I just look the part. Promise.
John Sikma is here dabbling with the idea of lighting this table decoration on fire. Within minutes of this picture he ignited a napkin and then exclaimed, "I didn't know a paper product would burn!" (smart.)
Here Janna poses for a shot in full knowlege that her baking abilities are enough to keep this party going. Mark and Maggie stare into the cool night air from the corner.

What a great time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I demand that my face be blotted out of all pictures appearing on any and all blogs. You do not have my written consent to post my likeness anywhere or for any reason.