That is no longer the case. They are garbage (and I am not referencing nutritional value.) The string always breaks leaving sticky junky candy all over the floor....and the colors run and get everywhere.
Tonight Anna was chomping away on one of those confectionery accessories and it happened to be blue.
When I noticed that the pieces were all over the floor, I took a look at her face.
A real mess!
Her response to my, "Anna!"?
"Papa, it's ba-yoo!"



It looks as though my desk chair and my laptop are having a smurfy day as well!


5 comments:
They just don't make candy necklaces the way they used to. I loved those things when I was a little kid. Those and button candy on those nasty paper strips - remember how the paper never completely came off the candy? ummm. yum
Looks like Anna enjoyed it nonetheless.
Nice choice of "snack" that you picked. I try to give her apples, and you give her a candy necklace.
Hmpf.
mmmmm candy necklaces!!! It's much better than candy cigarettes!
It's an aquired skill to bite the candy and not the elastic string. Anna just needs more practice!! the blue dye is a concern though. Can't the dogs clean up the mess?
Cousin Hannah wants to know if she took a bath?
Post a Comment