A glimpse into the home of a family attempting to live a well-thought-out life.
Saturday, December 03, 2005
New Birkenstocks for Lydia
Lydia and I love Birkenstock shoes. She has been looking for a new pair and I think that I have found the perfect pair. They are casual, yet sophisticated. They are the perfect balance between metro and organic.
I think that they are great. I hope that she likes them...She is a VERY CLASSY woman with very refined taste. You know, only the best German footwear for my love.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Neato Nateo. Blue is my favorite color....too bad it isn't a dog.
I found some red schuhe with a cat on them for you, honey. Anna can get a matching pair. She likes "mew."
My mom has had some pretty nifty Birks. The Germans sure know how to be tackiriffic.
Tonya,the Hogs and kisses comment rocked!!However, real pigs do not look like that! The only piggy trait is the nose. The body is a drowned rat or hairless cat.This pair must be from China. That must be A CHINESE PIG!!!Owen would be tramatized if his mum showed up in those!!!Are they from WALMART? They now carry "knock off" fiesta ware!!!!
10 comments:
Neato Nateo. Blue is my favorite color....too bad it isn't a dog.
I found some red schuhe with a cat on them for you, honey. Anna can get a matching pair. She likes "mew."
My mom has had some pretty nifty Birks. The Germans sure know how to be tackiriffic.
I like Birkenstocks too, but if I ever saw a pig like that, I'd kill it.
So are those intended to coordinate with the EshelHog blanket your mom gave you Nate?
hey....gretchenjohnsondidnotsaythat! don't abuse the power of knowing my password, nate.
I did not speak for anyone, nor do I know your password.
Ok, sorry. But that is really weird.
Hogs and kisses!
Nate, stop putting words into Gretchen's mouth! Why can't you fancy Birkenstock people just let us live?
I think it was kevinggg that did that. He signed my name under other and then put my blog as the website. Very tricky, you are, kevinggg.
Tonya,the Hogs and kisses comment rocked!!However, real pigs do not look like that! The only piggy trait is the nose. The body is a drowned rat or hairless cat.This pair must be from China. That must be A CHINESE PIG!!!Owen would be tramatized if his mum showed up in those!!!Are they from WALMART? They now carry "knock off" fiesta ware!!!!
Post a Comment