Owen got a really cool gift in the mail from his Opa and Oma in Pennsylvania. He got a "classic cruiser" firetruck that is a metal reproduction of a vintage kid car. It is VERY cool.
I had to open the box as well as assemble it so that I could take some pictures of Owen next to it. He wore his fire engine red nappy so that he could get some great pics.



My mother HATES when I open things before the open date. She is so cute. Despite this flaw within her personality, I knew she would love the pics. Thanks Opa and Oma!


8 comments:
Look at that big boy, sitting up and such! Ride like the wind Owen!
Sweet!
Ownen is so sweet in his Red Nappy! What is the heat set at? I would hate for him to catch a chill! More pics of the cruiser please... especially the wood trim.
Your cruel to disreguard your moms wish to wait until the day. I'm sure she'll forgive you but it could be reflected in furture events of generosity, ( or lack of). If you have to do it your way you could have at least refrained from sending it out on the WWW !!!!!!!
I added that last picture so that Ellie could get a look at the whole cruiser.
My mom knew that it was going on the www. We made a deal *wink*
Aren't you glad I am such a great mom with such beautiful grandchildren. The eyes are known to come from me and my father before me. Mom
It's darling!!!!!!
So serious. Fire fighters usually are.
I can't wait to come over to try it out!
Post a Comment