Friday, May 12, 2006

We Are Back

I know that it has been like eating broccoli for Life On Union Avenue to be closed, but we are back! We will keep you updated with stories from our lives, tidbits of information, and especially pictures for the Omas and Opas to see.
The semester ended officially this date at 12:57 Post Meridian when I hit send on the Yahoo! account to zip my final three projects over to the seminary.

It is sort of anti-climactic, since Wednesday was the day that I had to preach for the seminary. I hope to spend time in the garden this summer, as well as reading, and some travel. I look forward to the 2+ months off.

Welcome Back!

4 comments:

Mrs. P said...

YAY!!! You're free, free, free!!!!

I've heard tell from various spectators that your sermon content was a blessing to them. Wish I could have been there.

Wife, Mom, Teacher said...

I was actually thinking of going to hear you with my 5 kiddos, but it turned out to be a VERY busy day for me and I remembered it way late at night.

Glad to hear it went well.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures of my grandkids again! It's amazing how much Owen looks like Wyatt.

Mark said...

Congratulations on finishing the semester. And welcome back to the brogosphere... it's been kinda empty without ya.