Monday, June 05, 2006

Microsoft Works Suite 2006

A collage of cuties!

Owen, looking a little "bright." He is my little sunshine.

Anna's pretty new shirt. Yeah for Rainbow Brite!


Don't be critical. I do not claim to be a "fertographer" (that's for you Nate and others in Corry, PA...wink,wink). I just wanted to try out my new program and see what I could do. I bet Nathan will be able to come up with some pretty cool stuff! This is unlike me, but I'd have to say, these kids are pretty cute. Let's quote Opa Jim, "Two wrongs can make a right." :)

3 comments:

NPE said...

These are SO CUTE Lydia! I cannot wait to use it. I am waking the kids up to take pictures when I get home at midnight!

Anonymous said...

Um, how about you just take pictures of them sleeping. :)

gretchenjohnson said...

very nice pictures. What program is that? I think you're a great fertographer, Lydia. Maybe you could come do some shots of my cats. That would make a great collage.