Monday, June 26, 2006

MySpace, YourSpace, OurSpace, OuterSpace


Does anyone have a MySpace account?

If yes, why?

If no, why not?

Here is mine. Here is Lydia's.

I guess we have them because we are rebellious, computer-nerd, teeni-boppers who are trying to meet middle-aged weirdos online. Is there any other use?

Seriously though, do you have one?

5 comments:

Mark said...

I don't have one because, well, I'm not cool enough. Besides, I keep up with my friends in person or IM, so for me there's really no need.

Anonymous said...

I don't have it to meet people. I don't like people, remember?!! ;) I have one to read my sister's and old high school friends....see pics, etc.

Loretta said...

No way, man. Those things are terrible.

Charles Jurries said...

I have one, but I created it just so I could check something out on the site. I don't ever update my MySpace blog or anything.

tanyawells said...

Yes, I do indeed have a myspace account and I think I only have it because I like to be confused. But I like it so far.