Thursday, August 17, 2006

Golf 101

So I have been asking some of my friends to golf with me. Brian Anderson and Adam Vedra are the only ones who will take me up on the offer. Nevertheless, I have a second shift work schedule and they both have real jobs that allow them to work during the day light.

It seems that I have been golfing alone; having a nice time, but still golfing alone. The invitation still stands- golf anyone?

5 comments:

tanyawells said...

I never even knew you like to golf. Let's rip it up. When are we going??

Mark said...

I've got to work during the day, but I'll be glad to go with you some Saturday.

steveandjanna said...

I'll suck it up and come on a Saturday but next Saturday is the last one I can do in the morning until Sept 16th.

gretchenjohnson said...

Hows about i'll go cross country skiing there while you golf. that will be great fun.

Anonymous said...

I'd play with you bro, but I don't think your self-esteem could handle it.