Friday, August 11, 2006

The Kitchen Aid

Anna is the proud new owner of her very own kitchen. She has been having some problems sharing the kitchen with her mother, so we thought that it would be best to get her one of her own. This one is great!
It comes complete with sink, refridgerator, stove, and oven. We are excited to see what kind of meals she will make.
Next stop is Mr. Birn's house to learn some gourmet cooking.

Perfecto!

5 comments:

Mrs. P said...

I want that kitchen! No fair... my parents got us the fake cardboard background kind that had pans and a window painted on.

Janna said...

That is the coolest kitchen I've ever seen! Can I come play with Anna?

Mrs. P said...

However, I must say I'm simply shocked that you didn't buy her a set of copper bottom pans. What would Martha Stewart say?

NPE said...

They did not have any copper bottomed ones at Target...I guess that we should have gone to Marshall Fields!

Loretta said...

Why are there lighters on the floor next to it?