Friday, August 04, 2006

Sneakum Peakum

If I were Mrs. Steve Birn I would write, "There I posted" and receive 100,000 comments. But I am not. Here is a sneak peak of exciting things to come at Life On Union Avenue:

-A visit from Chicago's Oma, Opa, and Tante Heidi
-A golf outing with my dad
-Days and days of swimming fun
-Lydia catching a bass
-The Erie Zoo
-French Creek Tavern (culture shock to come!)
-Many visitors to the Smith Street Ranch including Uncle Shawn!

6 comments:

Mark said...

100,000 comments! -ed!

Welcome back.

steveandjanna said...

Do you mean Mr. Anderson?

Anonymous said...

Smith Street isn't a ranch....

NPE said...

NL
Unka Shawn is a funny nick-name that he acquired. My kids call him Mr.Shawn.

I know...disrespect...yaddy yaddy.

Lydia
So what? It's an American Four Square. Who knew?

Smith Street American Four Square just does not have the same ring!

shawn said...

Really - they call me "Brian's brother".

Just what he always wanted... I bet that when he spends so much time with them, he brainwashes them.

*holding up my picture - "and who is this? Brian's brother! Good! Here's your stinkin' stroopwaffel. I don't have anymore Kletskoppens! Sorry out of Bokkepootjes too... ya ankle-bitters"

Love you kids,
-Uncle Mr. Shawn Anderson

Anonymous said...

lots of pictures of the fam in bathing suits please.