Another great thing that we did while in Pennsylvania was go fishing (or fishin'). Owen was not sure what to do other than use the rod as a weapon of mass destruction (I hope GW does not read this...he would bomb Grand Rapids).
Anna caught about 5 fish with the help of her loving father. She was terrified when we reeled them in. She would go hide by the park bench that her grandmother was sitting on. Owen was always ready for the action.
Here she is waiting for a bite. Notice that the tree in the right-background has a duck nesting under it. How scenic.
Here we are showing off the catch of the day. Click on the picture to see what a look of excitement she had!
Great fun. Now whenever we go by a pond or a lake...like the one next to Rivertown Mall- Anna is ready to 'go fissin'.


3 comments:
They should go fishing in the mighty Buck Creek. Then they can catch someone a delicious bass.
Hey, you failed to mention that I, ahem, catched ;) a HUGE bass!
Oh yeah. I meant to include that, but I forgot. Sorry.
Lydia caught a 3 inch bass with a 1 inch mouth. Goofy looking thing really.
Post a Comment