Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Golth 101

Anna has become quite obsessed with what she calls golth. Golth for her is most fun on the driving range, but even kitchen utensils have become golth-clubs.

I cannot wait until next spring when I can take her to Indian Trails to golth with me. I already have her little pink set of golth clubs picked out (of course I cannot purchase it now since Lydia is less than satisfied with my last eBay purchase!)

There is still hope for making an ARP golf team- of course it will be in 13 years!

3 comments:

tanyawells said...

She is so dang cute. I love those pig tails. I miss goolf already...... summer come back!

Anonymous said...

Have you found her a pair of cleated golth shoes yet? I think a pink and white saddle shoe would look adorable with those clubs that Lyd will eventually break down and let you buy.

James w. Lanning said...

i'm in, mate. i could be a champeen golther.