A glimpse into the home of a family attempting to live a well-thought-out life.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Just A Little Thought
Despite the social prejudices against the practice, the verdict is in with our children: Co-sleeping is the Coolest! Anna loves it so much that she offers her brother a celebratory kiss!
Nothing like a good snuggle. I wish NL could meet my rough and tumble teenage boys who used to sleep with their parents. 2 adults and 2 toddlers in 1 queen size bed. I still have a crick in my neck.
8 comments:
those glasses are the cutest!! I love your kids!
Far to disturbing to comment.
NL
It is "FAR TOO"... but I say nothing.
Bah, quick trigger on the o.
How is this post disturbing? Ahh, you are just trying to provoke me......I also say nothing.
NL hates those sunglasses with the bling. He probably thinks that they look like something that a democrat or a homosexual would wear.
Ignore him.
Wow. ANL? You dedicated an entire blog to disagreeing with Steve?
Ummm... wow. Don't you have anything better to do?
Nothing like a good snuggle. I wish NL could meet my rough and tumble teenage boys who used to sleep with their parents. 2 adults and 2 toddlers in 1 queen size bed. I still have a crick in my neck.
Post a Comment