
Congratulation to my father-in-law on his team going to that Super thing.
We are back now from our trip to western Pennsylvania and we enjoyed ourselves very much. The people at Rose Point are a great community of believers and whomever the Lord sends them as a minister will be blessed to work with such a great congregation. (I hope that they would like to have me back!)
We also got to spend time in Corry with my family. The highlight was making dinner with my father and my brother. I do believe that event would make a great reality TV show! Pictures are sure to follow.


2 comments:
Welcome back! Yeah, I can just imagine the three of you nancies in the kitchen together... What'd you make? Wild turkey or Venison?
I am excited to see 2 posts about football now, one on your kids playing against each other, and now "da-Bears". Question: What team does God want to win? Both coaches confess Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. (I am always amused with shallow theologians who want an answer to that question.)
Post a Comment