Friday, January 26, 2007

Snow Flakes on Noses and Whiskers on Kittens

This is a good reason that we left PA when we did on Tuesday. I am not a fan of making that trek across the entire snow-belt of the Great Lakes to get to the Erie area. Winters, to me, are more of a time of reflection and rest than a time of travel and busyness.

Maybe I would travel straight south during the winter, for some golf. But this winter has been colder and snowier in the south than here in Eskimo-tundra land.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yikes! Winter is the time of year that we never go to PA. End of December is usually the last time we go, until March or so. Right now, I'm sitting at home watching the snow fall and traffic crawl. Hot chocolate, anyone?

Mark said...

It's been snowier down south? Go fig. Good to know the snow hasn't completely disappeared, anyway.

karl said...

Al Gore was right!