Here is Owen showing off his new Hibiscus. We just repotted this one for his mother. It is blooming like mad with very nice pink blooms. We gave Oma one when she visited this weekend. I am sure that the summer will be filled with gardening pics, so if you like it, stay tuned!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Mulcha! Mulcha! Mulcha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Links
Labels
- Anecdotes (34)
- Anna and Owen (42)
- Anna and Papa (7)
- Anna and Watson (2)
- Anna Grace (37)
- Announcements (32)
- Antique Roadshow (2)
- Art Criticism (15)
- Ballet (2)
- Bibliophelia (are there pills for that?) (17)
- Birthdays (25)
- Church things (1)
- Coffee Talk (11)
- Culinary Experimentation (15)
- Education (2)
- Eshelman's of Pennsylvania Experiences (21)
- Everyday Life (16)
- family (1)
- Fashion (1)
- Fiestaware (6)
- Friendship (54)
- Fun Stuff (70)
- Games (1)
- Gardening (8)
- general blogging (14)
- Girly Things (1)
- Here Fishy Fishy (2)
- Historical Things (6)
- holidays (1)
- Home School (1)
- Interior Design (15)
- Malysa Interactions (19)
- Mama and Anna (2)
- Mama and Children (5)
- Meijer Gardens (1)
- Mysteries of the Deep Sea (2)
- Nathanocentric (18)
- Number Three (18)
- Of Cainine Companions (18)
- Of Fathers and Sons (1)
- Of Lydia and other fine things (29)
- Of times gone by (6)
- Of Toys and Such (8)
- Out of doors activities (31)
- Owen and Papa (3)
- Owen and Watson (1)
- Owen Justice (42)
- Parenting Issues (20)
- Political Things which are mind numbing (9)
- Pregnancy Talk (8)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (13)
- Talking Turkey (1)
- The Kids (9)
- Theological Moments (41)
- Travel (34)
- update (1)
- Video (1)
- Watson (11)
- Watson and Mama (1)


4 comments:
Looks like mulch ado about nothing.
Way to um... Dominate.
You act like I didn't help?!! I did! Just because I am pregnant every time you decide to lay mulch....
I love it!! I will have to live vicariously through you this spring because we have clay soil...uggg. I miss my old garden!
Post a Comment