Friday, August 31, 2007

3:48 AM

We arrived at Spectrum just fine. The contractions are going well (at least from a medical perspective). We have settled into the room and it is a nice fresh green color. That seems like a nice color to deliver a baby in. The doctor has not arrived, but has been paged a few times.
We will give a further update as it is comes.

Our nurse, Lisa, seems really nice. She is not very 'baby annoying' like some nurses are. She is level headed and seems to mean business. I am sure that we will all get along just fine.

Paige has the children for those of you who were wondering. They were both asleep soundly and were told as we tucked them in and prayed with them that they would most likely meet their brother in the morning. They were too tired to care, but I am sure that they will love him when they see him.

1 comment:

Mark said...

You're live-blogging the birth? That's AWESOME! I'm praying for you guys, hope that it goes well!