Praise the Lord! That He would hear the prayers of His people and sustain both Lydia and child through labor and delivery.
Now concerning the name, remember the Jewish custom, when Elizabeth wanted to name her child John; they said, "There is none of thy kindred that is called by this name."
Therefore I suggest James, because of the Scriptural name, and your father.
Oh and I think a great attribute of God that is also a great name is "Mercy".
Congratulation, Nate and Lydia! What a handsome little guy. Just think Nate...your dream of having a football player as a son may now be a reality :) Seriously, I praise the Lord for your new addition.
15 comments:
Sweet, congratulations! He already looks a bit like Owen.
Congrats. How could you not have a name picked out for this kid?
Congratulations! Way to GO Lydia!
Yay! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to meet him!
Wow!!! Congratulations!
Welcome Baby Boy! I can't believe you're finally here!!!
Awww... congratulations!
He's a chunk! I love it!
Congratulations! Over 10#??? Way to go, Lydia!!!
Good job, Lydia! What a hearty lad! Congrats to all the family.
Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing his name. ;)
Congratulations, Eshelfam!!! With regards to his name and, given his stature, I think one of his names should be Maximus.
Praise the Lord! That He would hear the prayers of His people and sustain both Lydia and child through labor and delivery.
Now concerning the name, remember the Jewish custom, when Elizabeth wanted to name her child John; they said, "There is none of thy kindred that is called by this name."
Therefore I suggest James, because of the Scriptural name, and your father.
Oh and I think a great attribute of God that is also a great name is "Mercy".
So my vote is:
"James Mercy Eshelman"
No wonder it took awhile! Good job, Lydia!!!
Congrats again. :)
Congratulation, Nate and Lydia! What a handsome little guy. Just think Nate...your dream of having a football player as a son may now be a reality :)
Seriously, I praise the Lord for your new addition.
congratulations are in order! I suggest the name....I don't know. Thomas.
Yeah!! Good job, Lydia! (and Papa)
Post a Comment