Things have been quite busy around here. We are preparing for a new baby, our AC was out this past weekend, we had company for a week, and I have a lot of behind the scenes work being done as a part of my internship.
Some things seem to never change though, such as Owen wanting to nap with his vacuum cleaner tucked in next to him.

Since our visitors left we have cleaned out some of the things left behind in the refrigerator. Shawn and Tammy are organic-naturalpathics who do not use man made food-products. The result of this was some heavy whipping cream left which was unopened. Owen, Anna and I had a great time turning this into butter. I made them guess what the cream would be when it was done, but of course, they had no clue. When it turned to whipped cream, Anna exclaimed, "it's turning into a mocha!"
She loved the moment when it went from whipping cream to separated butter and water. It was like magic, minus the Harry Potter action.

Owen liked it on a cracker. He could not wait to eat more. We told him no.

Anna thought that it was really a great thing as well. Homemade butter.. what could be finer? Well, homemade bread on which to spread it!

We also went to Johnson Park for lunch today. The kids played and Lydia and I went through baby names. We may have one.... who knows. Lydia is quite excited about being delivered from this burden... I mean child. We are very excited to have three little ones. What a blessing and an honor to raise children unto the glory of God!

Owen and Anna are always telling * * * * * * * * * what the outside world is like... spankings and all. Here they are giving a pre-kiss.

I am sure that the next few weeks will be filled with pictures of our little guy. I will give a precondition now... we do not think that new borns are cute... this is a myth. But we do love them.
5 comments:
cute pictures! I hope Lydia waits until the FMG concerts are done before she has the baby! :-)
Ha, ha. No, I am not waiting until the concerts are done! Sorry, have to miss the next one....(please...)
My grandchildren are soooooo cute! But Hannah in PA wants to know why Owen pinches.
An asterick quiz! You don't read TVGuide's Ausiello, do you? :)
Aww! you guys are tooooo cute! I miss you! Tell Anna and Owen that I say hi, ok?
I keep calling. You keep not answering. I'm planning on coming across in a few weekends (the one after Labor day) so be prepared for that amazingness!
Post a Comment