Monday, August 27, 2007

Not yet.

No baby yet.
Lydia was due Thursday.
It is Monday night.
If it does not happen Tuesday AM, I have vowed to lock myself in the house with her until this baby comes.

We cannot have her out bumping into things.

10 comments:

An Eshelman said...

You're mean. It is you bumping into me! And, the EDD was FRIDAY. So there.

Officially off to seclusion now.
-Lyd

Wife, Mom, Teacher said...

I've never checked your blog so often before! You'd better post right away from the hospital when that little baby is born! Say, "nice job, Lyd...gotta go work on my blog now!"

Anonymous said...

yup, I've been checking a lot more frequently too!

steveandjanna said...

While I freely admit to checking the blog, I more frequently look up the street to ascertain whether or not your car is there and then I make presumptions accordingly.

BTW if Lyd needs anything during the day Janna is home.

Mrs. P said...

Lyd, I feel for you!!! We're praying that little Shep arrives safely and soon ;)

Tim said...

Our Lidia was 2 weeks late and even then, we had to induce. So, 4 days is nothing!!

wishing you all the best!

PS You may find this book fun for little ones to read. Lidia loves it and knows exactly what it means. :)

Charles Jurries said...

Congratulations!

steveandjanna said...

Congrats! What for?

An Eshelman said...

I guess that it is congrats on both being fat enough to bump into people?

Charles Jurries said...

Pre-emptive strike. Or, really, I was hoping the baby would be born around the time I put that up and then it would seem like I had some kind of freaky inside knowledge.

But now I just look like the rabble-rouser that I am. :)

But I promise not to keep saying "Congratulations!" every day until the baby is born. :D