Saturday, October 01, 2005

An Army of One

Shhh...I know that you cannot see her, but if you could you would have to admit that this is super cute. Anna has been preparing for her end of October trip to the northwest regions of the woods of William Penn.

Anna knows that her uncle is an avid hunter. A Nimrod of the east. (Nimrod is Hebrew for mighty hunter). Preston will be so proud when he is able to see her new pj's. Anna is an army of one in her pink camouflage sweat suit. She is preparing to show up Preston on the ways of the woods....it's in her blood.

If you look closely at the above picture:
find Sedgwick and move towards the center of the picture.
Look a touch to the left and that will be her abdominal section.
Right behind Sedgwick's hind left paw is Anna's head.
You should be able to see that even with an untrained eye. It is not camouflaged.




Night-night warrior princess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pink camo. I love Starbucks, too. If you want to come visit me at work, you could send that little soldier in on a covert mission with starbucks for me.

Anonymous said...

One question Nate... if she takes a bite out of a raw deer's heart... will you call her "Mister"?

tanyawells said...

I LOVE THE PINK CAMO TOO!