Tuesday, October 04, 2005

These are a few of my favourite things

Anna has joined the ranks of being a lover of wooden toy trains. She has purchased a Thomas the Tank engine as well as Lady the engine. The reason that she likes Thomas is that is reminds her of her friend Noah Vedra. She even refers to the Thomas train as Noah. Her favorite are the Brio trains from Sweden. She knows that her Great Grandmother was a Lawson and would be proud of her choice in toys.
When I reminded her that her birthday is still about two months away she was shocked that she would have to wait that long for additions to her train collection.

(Unless loving people mail her some)!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that is 3 posts in a row about Anna. Don't you have a son? Hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

That's okay Owen. You are mama's boy. Papa will like you when you are older!

tanyawells said...

I'm sorry that neither of you like infants. Owen you will grow up soon. I love the trainie-trainerton! Go Thomas and Anna.

NPE said...

I love Owen. I love Anna. I love Lydia...its just Anna gets the best toys because she appreciates them.

She also gets the most blog posts because she does more than lay on the back while cooing and smiling.

Cute as that is....you can't do much by way of material with that.

Owen will have his fair share of blog posts in the future. Sitting up, teething, crawling, walking, etc.

I like babies...my own especially.

Anonymous said...

Tanya....I love my children, infants and toddlers! I just don't have the need to hold other people's babies. Doesn't mean I don't like them though.

Anonymous said...

You're going to turn that girl into a boy with those trains and trucks. She should be playing with dolls and kitchen appliences.

tanyawells said...

When I look at your bloggy bloggerton I start singing that "favorite things" song. Neat. I apologize for offending you both. I'm so glad you like your own infants and toddlers. If and when I have children will you hold my infants?? Once again I didn't mean to offend anyone. I just remember one time when I visited that it was mentioned that infants are not the favorite age at your home. Don't quit liking me.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nate and Lydia. Anna and Owen are adorable! Sam is soo lazy, but he's adorable! haha! Hope to see you soon! <3