
The one above is from a series that we did early on in Sepia. We had fun taking these. I remember that when we had them developed we noticed that her nose was quite runny due to teething.
We called these Safari Anna. She was teething here too. We had a great laugh about this one because her dress was on backwards. (Lydia's doing, not mine!)
The first months of life were spent on the bed. Many visitors spent a lot of time enjoying Anna and company on the family bed!
Dave Bishop thought that this one was great. He sent us a card with this picture on the front saying something to the effect of, "Ohh! Dad, can we go sledding? Please!" We have it in her archives at home still.
This was a contemplative one. She was considering the role that she would play in the family. This grouping also included one with a sign that read, "I miss my grandma".
She was always a smiley little thing. We are glad that she is a happy baby. We hope that that continues as she ages.
Everyone comments on how blue her eyes are. (And pink is always a good color choice for clothes.)
This was a Sunday dress shot. As I have mentioned on the blog in times past, I love taking pictures of them on Sunday morning.
Here is our little Anna now. She messes up the house, she plays with her toys, she wears her babies in her sling, and she is ALL LITTLE GIRL. We love our little Anna Grace, and we cannot wait to celebrate her big day.


4 comments:
I am excited to celebrate her birthday too as well as your birthday buddy Nate. Thanks for sharing all the cute pictures, it's been fun watching her grow up on your blog.
Happy Birthday, little cutie pie!
I've got a framed copy of the third to last. It's always been my favorite. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
Post a Comment