Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Pennsylvania IV: Shawn and Tammy

We got to visit with our friends, Shawn and Tammy Anderson, from Albany, New York. Tammy is a homemaker and Shawn is an RN as well as a Theological student that is also involved in the development of seminary curriculum.

We had a great visit with them.

Shawn, Brian, and I discussed hermeneutics and the way that apocryphal Judaism interpreted Messianic texts. We also discussed the courses that I am taking as well as what he is studying.
Here is a picture of the cutey couple. Tammy is the only woman in the world that can keep Shawn in check. I love it.
Here is a sling that Tammy made for Anna. She LOVES it! Her babies are now attachment parenting babies.
Shawn played with Anna. They discussed the ins and outs of plastic families.
Here is the dress that Tammy made for Anna. Anna of course thought that it was cute. She loved it.

Tammy got a chance to snuggle with Owen. That is when other women were not oggling over him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna is adorable! The sling and the dress are beautiful. Owen looks dapper, too.

shawn said...

Where is the picture of Oh-oh and me?

tanyawells said...

I am freaking out because I love thant little sling so munch!!!! I can't even stand it. The dress is adore too! My future little girls will need a sling too! Too cute!