Monday, February 13, 2006

Cutest Shoes in the World

Thank you Emily. As many of you know we love shoes in this family! Lydia and I are actually getting new Birks for our four year anniversary next month.
We have a hard time with children's shoes though. They are hard on the feet and according to Pediatricians, they do not aide in the proper development of the foot. We would get Birks for the kids too but cannot justify $65 for kid's shoes.


The Vedra's gave us some help and we are well pleased. Lydia has ordered two pairs for Owen and have been looking for Anna as well.


There are many readers who are going to be having children soon or know of a pregnant couple. Maybe George would like a pair. (GIFT IDEA!!)


Pedipeds Shoes

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I can't believe the things you come up with to blog....

Anonymous said...

how did I know this would start another Nathan obsession?

Penumbra said...

Lovely.

tanyawells said...

Very handsome.

Anonymous said...

I went through a red shoe phase at ages 4 and 5. 1959 and 1960.Mine had ties and were purchased at a store that only sold shoes. My moms memories are still very vivid. I'm looking for red shoes next time I get to the mall!!!

I love the little feet that go in those sweet shoes!!

tanyawells said...

Did you know that the name of the shoe is called "Liam?" That is the name of the sweet little boy that I watched:) What a nice Irish name for such sweet shoes.

tanyawells said...

Robeez has cool shoes too!

www.robeez.com