We found most of the prices to be cheaper than Learning Express.
Creative Learning Toys is on East Paris Avenue about 15 minutes from Union Avenue. It is really worth checking out.
What great toy stores do you like?
A glimpse into the home of a family attempting to live a well-thought-out life.
We found most of the prices to be cheaper than Learning Express.
Creative Learning Toys is on East Paris Avenue about 15 minutes from Union Avenue. It is really worth checking out.
What great toy stores do you like?
5 comments:
Nate, in your opinion, what are the best children's toys? How many toys should children have? HAve you ever seen Toy Story? Do you think that story was true?
CTS
best toys: books
how many: how many are there?
Toy story: yes
Truthfulness of it: BASED ON a true story
Vedras:
It is on East Paris across from that Horse Farm just North of Lake Drive. (In the same strip as Bill's Sporthaus) And yes...TONS of HABA!!!
If you would have asked ME, I could have told you about that store EONS ago! Remember me, the one who has had kids since most of you were 12 (Maybe not quite)? (Yes, I'm feeling old...my birthday is not too long from now...)
Favorite toy store? That would have to be resale shops. I have problems paying full price for anything. I think that children can be overwhelmed by too many toys.
Toys? They don't need toys. When I was a kid, we got to play with sharp sticks and rocks, and that was if we were lucky. But we never complained - that's the way it was, and we liked it. Besides, there wasn't room in the orange crate for toys.
Post a Comment