
So Mr. B, what do you think of sweet, little Sedgwick now? Did Janna tell you that he attacked her viciously simply for her presence in our home on Union Ave.... I think it is because she mentioned Seamus. Sorry Janna, I would put him to sleep if I could.
Submitted by Lydia. Nathan would never speak poorly of Sedgwick.


10 comments:
He did what? Oh, dat is it. Don't nobody mess wid my sistah...
This is a lie. Sedgwick would never harm anyone who was not a pernicious intruder into our humble English Cottage.
Either Lydia made it up...or Janna spent the afternoon attempting to break into homes on Union Avenue!
What a cute dog, I bet he would love playing with my dog Sadie. She would love those nice white teeth, so becoming.
Remember when that dog made that face at our buddy Keving? Complete helarium!
I hate that dog. I hate most dogs, but Sedgwick shares a special corner all his own on the hate-list.
I hate MY dog. Of course he isn't MINE, he is Nathan and Sydney's. Yuck, DOGS!!
I remember. I picked him up and he had an aneurism.
Haha! It's ok, Eshelmans! Sedgwick behaved excatly as I expected him to. The wound is healing nicely. ;-)
This is what I get for trying to break into houses.
Kids,
Your homwowners insurance will go up if this gets out!!!!! Not Kidding!!! I'm willing to take him for a weekend of attitude adjustment. My Molly has that effect on all animals. Think about it...our dogs in love!!!!
Am I pernicious? Am I an intruder? Was that one little kid whom happened to be standing about one day pernicious, or just dumb as a box of rocks?
Post a Comment