A glimpse into the home of a family attempting to live a well-thought-out life.
It just don't get no cuter than that...
Worthy of a cover on "Parents" magazine. Definitely the second cutest baby boy I've seen in quite some time
German sweaters are the best!!! Owen is looking like his mom in that photo!!! I love him!!!!
Owen looks a lot older all of a sudden.
What a beautiful boy in blue. I will sqeeze him when I come for coffee.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It just don't get no cuter than that...
Worthy of a cover on "Parents" magazine. Definitely the second cutest baby boy I've seen in quite some time
German sweaters are the best!!! Owen is looking like his mom in that photo!!! I love him!!!!
Owen looks a lot older all of a sudden.
What a beautiful boy in blue. I will sqeeze him when I come for coffee.
Post a Comment