Maggie, that was the dumbest game ever. If I was stuck in a white room with white cushiony walls and a tight straightjacket with no one to keep me company, no sound, and bland food, but I could play your game, I would adamantly refuse.
I say back to the "drawing table" with you. Entertain me next time! I can't believe I wasted the effort on this comment. Stab me with a spoon already.
Yea, it was just an excersize in programing Jeff, but thanks for crushing any small amount of self esteem I had left. Thankfully you weren't in the target audience.
Jeff, you're not a jerk. Quit acting like one. This was obviously a school project, and for a start it was quite good. It's kinda like critiquing a kid for not painting like DaVinci - you make the kid feel bad and you end up looking like a jerk. Which, like I say, you're not.
9 comments:
Cool game, Maggie! I played it TWICE!!! ;) So far.
Finally! A computer game I like! Thanks, Mags! ;)
Maggie, that was the dumbest game ever. If I was stuck in a white room with white cushiony walls and a tight straightjacket with no one to keep me company, no sound, and bland food, but I could play your game, I would adamantly refuse.
I say back to the "drawing table" with you. Entertain me next time! I can't believe I wasted the effort on this comment. Stab me with a spoon already.
Whoa, better turn down the charm there, Jeff. You might accidently, oh, I don't know... say something positive and/or encouraging.
Thanks ladies! And Nate.
Yea, it was just an excersize in programing Jeff, but thanks for crushing any small amount of self esteem I had left. Thankfully you weren't in the target audience.
Well, if you meant to target players of Attack of the Mutant Artificial Trees, you should have posted it on mistupid.com.
Jeff, you're not a jerk. Quit acting like one. This was obviously a school project, and for a start it was quite good. It's kinda like critiquing a kid for not painting like DaVinci - you make the kid feel bad and you end up looking like a jerk. Which, like I say, you're not.
I liked the game. I'm just more confused by the picture Nate put up of the matching car and thighs...
*penumbra rolls his eyes* Yes, Maggie, that was a beautiful macromedia "game." Did I win?
Post a Comment