This article reminded me of Life on Union Avenue. I know that a lot of you attempt to be on the cutting edge of fashion, but some statements are not recommended by doctors.
Before you get your 'grillz' you have to read this article.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Man, if you'd only posted this 24 hours ago, I coulda saved myself $25.
You could go the cheap route and put aluminum gum wrappers on your teeth. No one can even tell the difference.
Aboriginal practices prevail. Next they'll be sharpening them! And maybe putting an ivory tusk through their chin. Then they think their original? No your not original 'grillz', your aboriginal!
I like to sharpen my teeth into little pointy wolf-teeth
Here are my coping skills:
Dog-tooth gang number 1, Dog-tooth gang number 2, Dog-tooth gang number 3
I am putting grillz on Owen's new teeth.
Post a Comment