We have our morning coffee and devotions from our sun-room every morning. It is a nice view to watch the sun shine through the windows while we wake-up. Spring is especially nice because you can see all of the flowers come up and begin to open. There are a few different times in the year when the color is so great and vibrant. Come over for devotions and a cup of coffee some morning- it is a great way to start the day.
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Springtime View of Union Avenue
We have our morning coffee and devotions from our sun-room every morning. It is a nice view to watch the sun shine through the windows while we wake-up. Spring is especially nice because you can see all of the flowers come up and begin to open. There are a few different times in the year when the color is so great and vibrant. Come over for devotions and a cup of coffee some morning- it is a great way to start the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What a beautiful pic!!! And sweet prose!
I will someday in May. I have said that for months now. Lot's of talk and no action. I promise I will in may. If I don't I owe you a mocha from Bunks. Anna and I will practice her Tanyabonics lessons and also her dance moves.
We'll be right over
-shawn and tam
Post a Comment