A glimpse into the home of a family attempting to live a well-thought-out life.
Saturday, July 15, 2006
The Heat is On!
Grand Rapids, Michigan. 95 degrees Fahrenheit. Union Avenue. Much, much, colder.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ha, ha. It is only that cold because to keep the upstairs (bedroom) cold, we have to freeze in the basement while working! The bedroom is still pretty warm in my book. :) ~Lydia
Can you believe that Orlando is cooler right now???
Hey, why don't you just keep the 1st floor/basement cold and live down there? That's what my family used to do on really hot days. We'd have a "sleepover" in the living room or basement. It was fun for all!
4 comments:
Ha, ha. It is only that cold because to keep the upstairs (bedroom) cold, we have to freeze in the basement while working! The bedroom is still pretty warm in my book. :)
~Lydia
The Eshelmans cold?
No... way...
I'm so jealous. I have to put in a IV of fluids so I don't dehydrate when I sleep!
Can you believe that Orlando is cooler right now???
Hey, why don't you just keep the 1st floor/basement cold and live down there? That's what my family used to do on really hot days. We'd have a "sleepover" in the living room or basement. It was fun for all!
Post a Comment