A glimpse into the home of a family attempting to live a well-thought-out life.
GNOME control? I can't figure out of that'd be pro- or anti-Linux.Oh, the joys of geek humor.
Thanks for taking them off my hands for the week!Have a great time, and give my love to the Eshelhogs!!!
watch out for the Amish. I hear that they eat gnomes for dinner.
Did you really keep that gnome up there the whole time? I think there is actually some law around that area about gnomes.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
GNOME control? I can't figure out of that'd be pro- or anti-Linux.
Oh, the joys of geek humor.
Thanks for taking them off my hands for the week!
Have a great time, and give my love to the Eshelhogs!!!
watch out for the Amish. I hear that they eat gnomes for dinner.
Did you really keep that gnome up there the whole time? I think there is actually some law around that area about gnomes.
Post a Comment