Anna and Owen have had some great times playing football. Owen is the one that seems to get the most battle wounds. They are having a great time though!
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A glimpse into the home of a family attempting to live a well-thought-out life.
5 comments:
Priceless video. I am very excited to see your children being raised to enjoy a friendly game of pigskin.
on a more serious note, I believe there should have been several flags for illegal forward pass and for unnecessary roughness on Anna.
the ref must be a 4 point Calvinist...
I opined this evening that OJ will make a great fullback some day. I hope that you'll encourage him in these efforts.
It's true- I've seen that boy tackle his pack and play and the couch like a pro- no doubt practicing his game. Anna better enjoy her superior coordination while it lasts, cuz once Oh-Oh gets the hang of it- look out!
Hold the camera still already!!
Very cute! Irene loved it. "Please have more, Mommy," she said when it was over.
Post a Comment