Thursday, September 21, 2006

EschKIDology

I am unsure where Anna has picked up her eschatology, but yesterday she kept asking if someone was trying to take her away.

We assured her that no-one was going to take her away from us.

She seemed pretty serious about this- and it was kind of weird, because we have no idea where she was getting the idea that someone was trying to take her from us.

She then said, Jesus is coming to take me away?

We assured her that if Jesus comes to take her away that Papa, Mama, and Owen were going to go with her.

3 comments:

Mrs. P said...

Whoa... when I was about four my mom amused us by allow us to listen to Uncle Charley records from her pentecostal past... one of them portrayed a nightmare a kid had about the Rapture. From then on, every time I heard a car horn beep at night I was convinced the Day of the Lord was at hand, and for some reason felt compelled to hide under the bed.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Charley was da bomb, yo. Well, he was something, anyway. I hear he's into motorcycles, which I have a hard time picturing.

That's quite the face Anna's making there. That takes skill.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty exciting. Eschatology can be kind of confusing and scary.