Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A New Life on Union Avenue

There comes a time in all families lives where they feel the need to add another member to the family. Some people are able to supress this feeling with new house plants or a little cuddly puppy.

But there are those in families that desire to feel a little life growing within them. They desire to experience the development of new life and of reflecting a sense of the Creator.

Life is worth passing on to a new generation. Life is worth extending to little feet that will scurry up and down Union Avenue. Life is good when one is going to pass life on to another.





Congratulations to Steve and Janna Birn. May the Lord bless your family, keep baby from harm, and give you much grace as you carry on in the building of a Christian home.
(Did you think that Lyd and I were going to have another baby?)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"(Did you think that Lyd and I were going to have another baby?)"

No, but now that you mention it... Congratulations, Nate and Lydia!!!

steveandjanna said...

Well, the one with no bananas suggested that the people on Union Ave. were going to have a baby. I figured that would be you guys. I do notice that there is no denial on your part.

Mrs. P said...

Hmmm... still no denial... Is the third Eshelbaby on its way? The crowd awaits confirmation with bated breath...

Anonymous said...

No, no baby that we know of. There is your denial, people. :)

steveandjanna said...

Ahh, but that is not a complete denial. Not that you know of, could that be because it isn't confirmed?

Anonymous said...

You are silly, NL. I will spare you all details, since you do not seem to be able to handle such things, but there is a time of "not knowing" whether one could be pregnant or not. There is always the possibility during this time frame. So, I was just trying to be honest. :0) We will let you know when need be.

steveandjanna said...

Calm down Lyd, I'm just yanking your chain. :)