Thursday, March 08, 2007
Can't Say
I would tell you what we are doing, but I have been asked not to. I guess that the pictures are going to have to tell a story that only history will reveal. It takes a lot of work to do the job of an historiographer. Just ask Lydia how much of the last 4 months have been spent on 5 typed pages. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Filling envelopes with anthrax?
i look so dorky.
only select envelopes mark.
Now there's a classic bride-to-be look =)
BORING
Well, in the last picture, a piece of paper is being held that says "Love or Charity?".
But I can't enhance the smaller print to figure out what it says.
They look so serious I can't even look them in the eye...
It's hard to believe that all that glow is coming from Fiestaware isn't it?
you are such a tease, i love the look on Owen's face
Post a Comment