Friday, August 31, 2007

Updates on Baby Number Three

These updates are being given every 30 minutes to every hour. You may want to scroll down to 1:40 AM and read them as they progressed through the night (and day).

6 comments:

NPE said...

When you are done reading these look at the post called, "Why we are not using the public school system." It is SO HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU, Lydia and Nathan! I am so anxious and wishing i was there right now. i am praying a lot for you both. see you later today love auntie heidi

Anonymous said...

Nathan, Lydia and children,
Watson is a beautiful baby! You have us beat in size. Our second son, Shane was 9 lbs., 15 oz. :) He was a contented child who ate hearty and slept well. May you have the same experience.
Joann Curran

Anonymous said...

Wow, a beautiful son, child of God! I am amazed at his size! He will be in the John Owen library before you know it!
Having a baby of that size without pain medication can only be accomplished with Gods supernatural involvement! We evangelicals get very excited when God works like this! His Majesty,Almighty God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit have been upon you for this great gift! I'm proud to know you! God Bless!OXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXXOXO

Charles Jurries said...

Congratulations on the new baby!! :)

Anonymous said...

So happy for you. He is beautiful as are the other 2. Watson looks so alert and the kids look so proud. Can't wait to meet him and see all of you again. Love, Uncle Bruce and Aunt Deb