Heidi and Irma came to see the baby yesterday. They spent the night at the Marriott and Anna wanted to spend the night with them. This came as a huge surprise, but we allowed her to. She loved it. It is good to see that as a new child comes along, the older one is ready to move onto bigger milestones.
The subtlety is amazing with her!
Below is a cute picture of little Watson sleeping away. It is funny how much anticipation comes with a new child, yet there is so much sleeping in the first month or so... babies are much more fun when they start acting more... human.
I was honest, "well no, we are all quite exhausted and I am getting the kids to sleep."
Rev. Lanning said, "I am at the front door."
"Okay, hold on."
It was a good visit though. He read Psalm 138 and prayed for all of us. We are so tired... we need it!
Psalm 138
I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.
All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth.
Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the LORD: for great is the glory of the LORD.
Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.
I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.
All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth.
Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the LORD: for great is the glory of the LORD.
Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.


1 comment:
Your car looks like our's did many years ago. The oldest in the middle is such a great help. SO GLAD to hear you are home. Love, Aunt Deb P.S.-Get some rest!!!
Post a Comment