Here is the play-thing that Auntie Linda donated. She bought it for George . I told her that she can have it back when George and Olivia (the name I am giving the next Baby P until (s)he is born) move back to Grand Rapids. Of course, they can pick it up here as well in their James.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
They Say It Happens
I never thought that I would be one of those dads. You know, the one with 10,000 pictures of the first born, 5000 of the second born, and less than 10 of the third. Well... guess what? Want to see some pictures of Anna and Owen?
Here is the play-thing that Auntie Linda donated. She bought it for George . I told her that she can have it back when George and Olivia (the name I am giving the next Baby P until (s)he is born) move back to Grand Rapids. Of course, they can pick it up here as well in their James.
Here is Anna with a big stick. She thinks that it is cute.
Okay, I guess there were a few of Owen's new toy on the camera after all. Watson is shown here being pushed in the baby stroller.
Anna stopped for a pose.
They wanted to try to push him together as well.
Here is my mother with Watson and the blanket that she made for him. She stayed for a week and was a huge help. All that hard work resulted in needing back surgery again and a torn rotor thingy. Don't sue me!
Here is Owen and a computer enhanced image of what he will look like at 57....oh wait, that is my dad.
This is one of Anna's crazy shots. I always love these random pictures.
And one after the house slid into the cliff...
And ending with Owen with a soap beard. Too bad we cannot take pictures of our own soapy beards in the shower. They are so much fun!
Here is the play-thing that Auntie Linda donated. She bought it for George . I told her that she can have it back when George and Olivia (the name I am giving the next Baby P until (s)he is born) move back to Grand Rapids. Of course, they can pick it up here as well in their James.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I never thought you'd tolerate a junky plastic climber in your yard either... yer slippin' Eshelman ;)
Post a Comment